Monday, May 4, 2009

Some Royalty for all of us

So, I have been an avid collector of Royal Lace depression glass for 30+ years, and right now I've just liquidated a major part of my collection. I'd intended to post a link but it was 67 auctions and I just never got here to do that. SO, Here's a link to my current auctions on eBay

Now once you've checked that out, please come visit my new website and sign up for my mailing list. And there aren't thousands of items listed there yet but there will be soon. So peak around, look in the corners and tell me what you think and any suggestions for what you'd like to see listed there. Here's that link (oh and I will be able to offer coupons, sales, discounts and loyalty/referral bonus - bonusi? there. )

And I have lots of topics to explore. Use the comments to tell me what you'd like to learn about or read about. Thanks.



8-7-09 All eBay EPN links had to be removed and I'm so depressed I'm not replacing them. I'll be putting in links to Bonanzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment